I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Inspired by [x]
Pictured: Chescaleigh, Kid Fury, This Is A Commentary, Hart, Community Channel, ||Superwoman||, MilesJaiProductions, Soundlyawake, sWooZie, Spoken Reasons, Kingsley, LuanLegacy, AndreasChoice, The Skorpion Show, Michelle Phan, Issa Rae
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE
Let’s say it’s 6.15pm and you’re going home (alone of course), after an unusually hard day on the job. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself..!!
NOW HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE…
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating.
The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can perhaps buy precious time to get themselves to a phone and dial 911.
Rather than sharing another joke please contribute by broadcasting this which can save a person’s life!
Be prepared and become part of the solution. Get your free next-of-kin notification card today. Click here: https://www.InCaseOfEmergencyCard.com/
major signal boost
Reblogging cause this could save someone’s life
This could save many lives, reblog